Monday, February 28, 2011

Safe Flight

Richard's back from another business trip!  I have yet to get used to these business trips -- don't think I ever will!  However, I have learned to cope and that's the best I can do.  Better than nothing, right?  Anyhoo, I'm just glad he got back safely.  I always pray for that.  When the hubby comes home, he never fails to bring home pasalubong for me and Aly.  That's the 2nd best part, I tell ya!  First part is having him back, of course.
a
a
A new furry friend for his unica hija.
a
a
We named her Candy Darling.
a
a
Aly and her unicorn friend.
a
a
My zero-calorie, zero-fat pasalubong.  Haha!  I asked him to buy me make-up instead of chocolates.  But I'm sure he was hoping that I asked for chocolates instead because buying make-up is a lot more work.  I gave him a long list of options and all of them were sold out.  He looked everywhere but still no luck.  Except for this.  Plus, of course, he was the only straight guy at the duty-free make-up counter -- and he had to buy this in front of his Japanese boss!  Only the best husband can do that!  Thanks, sweetie!
a
a
He also brought home a box of Megamelt ensaymada which Aly really loved.  She kinda finished the entire box herself.  Haha!  Richard and I were happy about it.  She rarely does that.
a
a
Thank you, sweetie for the goodies that you brought home for us!  We love you!
a
a
Thank you, Lord for bringing my husband safely back home.



No comments:

Post a Comment