Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mommy Made My Day

Mommy in Bangkok, November 2009
a
a
When we first moved to Bangkok, I cried buckets of tears.  I was crying the night before we left Manila, the morning I woke up, during the drive to the airport and when we arrived here in our new home.  It was THAT bad.  I cried because I was going to miss my family back home.  It took me three years to finally get used to living overseas.  No more drama at the airport during our last trip home.  Haha!
a
a
When the hubby's at work and the daughter's in school, I get kinda lonely at home.  That's why I live for internet chats with my family back home.  It eases the homesickness and the loneliness somehow.  We seldom call or text each other because it's expensive -- we're kuripot like that.  Heehee!  So we rely mostly on the internet for communication.  Thank goodness for the internet!  
a
a
This morning, I had my usual chika session with mom and it really made my day.  It always does.  Thanks mom!  I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment