Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Positive Thinking

With Pat in our friend Ruby's wedding in 2007
a
a
My bestfriend Pat is my walking, talking guide to everything.  She knows the coolest restaurants, the best desserts...she knows where to buy just about anything and everything -- food, art materials, even fireworks!  She's also my occasional personal shopper -- she knows what's in fashion and she bought me several stuff already so I trust her judgment completely.  She inspired me to go on a diet when I gained more than 20 lbs. and she never told me that I was fat.  Now that's a true friend.  Haha!
a
a
Over lunch sometime last year, my bestfriend Pat and I were talking about our goals for 2011.  We both agreed that as long as we think positive, pray and believe, it will all happen.
a
a
Last night, she told me that she had already achieved two of her goals.  Wow!!  And it's only the 2nd month of the year ha.  Talk about a great achievement!  Way to go, Pat!
a
a
I love hearing good news like that.  When family and friends share great news and blessings with me, it makes me feel blessed as well.  It also makes me feel I'm next.  And I know it will happen to me because I believe it.
a
a
Thank you, Lord for giving me a great friend like Pat and thank you for all the blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment