Friday, February 25, 2011

My Sister, the Doctor

Congratulations to my sister for passing the boards!
a
a
Angela I. Manalo, MD.  Woohoo!!
a
a
I'm very proud of you Ange!  I always knew you'd pass.  There was never an inch of doubt.  I have to admit I was super nervous -- Richard kept reminding me to relax and calm down.  He said you will pass naman daw for sure.  You know how much of a control freak I am.  I'm just glad the wait is over.  I'm sure you are just as relieved as I am.  
a
a
Congrats to mom and dad too!  You share in this achievement because you were always there to support her 100%.
a
a
Gosh, what an emotional afternoon it has been!  I called her as soon as I got mom's text.  We cried together.  I'm just so happy for my sis.  I know how hard she worked for this -- she reviewed all by herself, by the way.  She didn't go to a review center.  Ayan, umandar na naman ang pagiging stage ate ko.  Haha!  Ange, it's time for a much-needed R&R.  You deserve a prize!  Go ask daddy to buy you something.  Haha!  Love you!
a
a
Thank you Lord!  Thank you mama Mary!  Thank you to all those who helped us pray for my sis. This is a great blessing for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment