Friday, February 25, 2011

Aly's BFF

I already told you about my best friends.  Now it's Aly's turn.  
a
a
Aly with her BFF Annie.
a
a
They had their playdate here at home the other day and I love how they created their own little world with Aly's toys.  They're building memories.  I love that!  That night, Aly went to me twice just to tell me that she had fun that day.  She even gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek.  Goes to show that she's really happy and when my babe's happy, I'm in heaven.  I live for moments like that!
a
a
Aly and Annie had another playdate yesterday, but this time it was in Annie's house.  She brought these home with her:
a
a
Paper slippers that she and Annie made.
a
a
I love how she placed them together with her real footwear.  Parang totoong chinelas talaga!  Haha!  She doesn't know I took these photos, by the way.  She was still asleep when I took them.  Heehee!
a
a
I met my best friends when I was about the same age as Aly and one of the things that I wish for my daughter is for her to have the same kind of friends that I did.  But my situation back then was different; we didn't live in a different country so we all grew up together.  BUT just like the paper slippers, I know that Aly will always cherish those times that she had with her friends.  Sabi nga nila, it's not about the quantity; it's the quality that counts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment