Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Man :)

I wasn't feeling well last night.  My body felt weak, throat was a bit painful...I really felt like I was coming down with something.  I told my husband about it and he was immediately worried.  He checked my forehead every five minutes or so (even if I told him I didn't have any fever), asked me if I was ok every ten minutes...heehee!  Oh, and he also volunteered to wash the dishes for me -- thanks, sweetie!
a
a
But this post is not about me.  This is all about my wonderful husband.
a
a
Baguio, December 2010.  This is one of my favorite photos of Richard, taken by his lovely wife.  Haha!
a
a
It's every husband's duty to take care of his wife and family -- of course!  But last night was worth mentioning, especially the part where Richard volunteered to wash the dishes because not all husbands are willing to do that.  Believe me, I know a few.  Although I know some husbands wouldn't mind sharing household chores like cooking and cleaning with their wives, but they're a rare breed.  That's why I'm very lucky.
a
a
Richard may be tough at work but when it comes to me and Aly, he's the complete opposite.  Uh, oh, hubby might kill me for saying this.  Heehee!  He spoils me and Aly to no end, giving in to our whims (within reason, of course), and putting up with all our drama (Aly and I can be a handful most of the time at times).  I said it once and I'll say it again: I am very lucky! :)  I love you, sweetie!
a
a
Thank you, Lord for giving me the right man as my partner for life.  Please continue to bless him, keep him safe and may he always be in good health. 



No comments:

Post a Comment