Monday, February 7, 2011

The Power of Gratitude

Got this from Oprah.com:
a
a
"If you want to start attracting positive things into your life, there is one small thing you should do everyday -- show your gratitude, appreciation and love for the people and things around you." Source
a
a
I know I should post here more often because this blog, after all, is about being thankful even for the smallest things .  I'm not going to make any excuses but I will to try my best to post something everyday, starting with this:
a
a
Ice cream afternoon at Umm...Milk.
a
a
We spent the weekend doing family things: lunch out, malling, church, just sitting in the living room either watching tv or reading a book, talking and lauging together...thank you, Lord for the wonderful weekend with family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment