Thursday, February 3, 2011

Breakfast Surprise from Aly

For some strange reason, our seven-year old wakes up earlier on weekends than on schooldays.  Richard wakes up at 6am on weekdays so he sleeps longer on weekends and that makes sense, right?  But for Aly...I guess she's just excited to use the computer on weekends (she's not allowed on schooldays) that's why she wakes up early.
a
a
Anyhoo, Richard and I woke up last Sunday to this:
a
a
Our dining table set and ready for breakfast!
a
a
She didn't just set the plates and flatware.  She also prepared bread for me and her daddy.
a
a
Wheat bread with butter and strawberry jam for me.
a
a
White bread with Goober grape for her daddy.  Yes, not only does she know what kind of spread we want, but she also knows HOW MANY slices of bread her daddy and I want for breakfast.
a
a
Of course, white bread with butter for herself.
a
a
Richard and I are blessed with the sweetest and most thoughtful seven-year old ever!  And a smart one too!  Thank you, babe for the breakfast!  It was the best one ever!  We love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment