Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love and Valentine's Day

This post was meant for Valentine's Day but the hubby had his new toy hooked to the laptop for days so I wasn't able to download photos right away.  Anyhoo, better late than nevah!
a
a
If it were up to Richard and me, we won't celebrate Valentine's day.  I remember our first Vday together.  We celebrated it a few days after to avoid the usual Vday traffic and restaurant crowd.  Little did I know, he had already planned to propose that day.  But that's another story.
a
a
Aly wearing the LOVE shirt that I got her for Valentine's Day.
a
a
Our little girl, however, is big on Valentine's day.  She loves the hearts, teddy bears and everything else that goes with Vday.  Soo, nakiki-Valentine's Day na rin kami ni Richard because of Aly.
a
a
When I think about it, I'm glad that Aly's there to remind us about Vday.  Her excitement inspires me and her dad.  She gives us a reason to go with the Valentine flow because for married couples, I think it's ok to be mushy and cheesy sometimes.  Kahit during Valentine's Day lang, not naman all the time. Heehee!
a
a
This happy girl means everything to us and you won't believe how much she inspires me and her dad.  She brings out the best in us.  We love you babe!


No comments:

Post a Comment