Friday, February 11, 2011

My AC Friends

One group of friends that I always look forward to spending time with whenever we come home are my AC Friends.  We go way, way back.  Hindi pa uso computer at internet noon, magkakakilala na kami.  I met Ria when we were in grade one.  Si Pat naman when we were in grade two.  Fides and Katab were our busmates.  Si Abi naman, we were classmates in highschool.  We all grew up together so we're more like family than friends.
a
a
Anyway, I just want to share with you some of the ker-razy times that we shared together.
a
a
November, 2008.  Somewhere in Makati for Kerwin's birthday.
a
a
a
a
a
a
Annual Christmas Party, 2008 in Tagaytay.
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
July, 2009.  Birthday dinner for me and Pat at The Fort.
a
a
a
a
a
a
Annual Christmas Party 2009, in Tagaytay again.
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
If you think those photos are crazy, wait till you hear us.  Haha!  If we're in a restaurant, we're probably the loudest and noisiest group.  Ang lalakas namin tumawa.  Todo nganga pa.  I know, parang hindi kami Assumptionista.  Haha!  But I love them to bits.  We make each other laugh, inspire, support each other...true friends through good times and bad.  I don't know what I'll do without them.
a
a
Thank you, Lord for my wonderful friends.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh! Lahat ng photos kita tonsils sa tawa! Hahahaha...our get-togethers will not be complete talaga without the tawanan!

    Through thick and thin talaga...literally and figuratively...pero mas maraming through thick...na katawan.... Hehehe...

    Love you kris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's so true! Pero hindi na nakakagulat with all the food that we eat and the dessert! Notice how I separated the food and dessert in the sentence? Only you would understand that. Haha!

    Love you Pat! I'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... it's a good thing you don't have our grade school and high school photos in BKK! Miss everyone.
    And yeah, our official photos during my wedding are really nice. Ill share with all of you someday.

    ReplyDelete