Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Two Loveys

My two lovey doveys watching tv.  
a
a
Four things I love about this photo: #1 Richard, of course.  #2 Aly, of course! #3 Aly dragged that big chair across our room because she wants to be comfortable while watching.  She redecorated mommy and daddy's room just so she can "relax".  Haha! #4 Photo was taken by my Lumix on night portrait setting and I was surprised at how clear the photo was!  I kept it stable by putting it on top of the tv, of course and I asked Richard and Aly to stay still for like 15 seconds.  Haha!  But the result renewed my faith in my tiny camera.  I love it more now.  Heehee!
a
a
I love evening downtime with Richard and Aly.  I think as a wife and mom, there's nothing better than having both husband and daughter at home.  Not that Aly goes anywhere without mommy or daddy.  The house is just too quiet without my little critter and I really miss her when she's in school.  As for Richard, my day is not complete until he comes home from work. There are days, although not too often, when he needs to spend longer hours at work.  That's fine with me.  There's really nothing much I can do about that.  I'm just glad he knows how to balance work and family.
a
a
How did I get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment