Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lunch Date with Aly

When Richard has work on a Saturday and I'm too lazy to cook, I go out for lunch with my favorite girlfriend :)
a
a
The best babe ever!
a
a
My kooky lunch companion.
a
a
You'll be surprised at how talkative this little girl can be!  She can talk for hours.  Nonstop!  Richard and I sometimes wonder if she ever gets tired from talking too much.  If we ask her for some quiet time (especially in the car), she can only do so for like five minutes then she'll start talking again!  The only way to make her stop is to ask her to speak in Filipino.  Haha!
a
a
I love these bonding moments with my girl.  We talk about anything and everything, laugh about anything and everything...just like a grown-up companion/girlfriend.
a
a
Oh, and she also styled her hair that day.  It looked like this:
a
a
She pulled her hair up in a ponytail and placed a small clip for her bangs on one side, the way mommy does it.
a
a
But this way is the Aly way.  Heehee!  Isn't she adorable?  I asked her if she wants me to fix it for her, but she said no thanks :)
a
a
Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment