Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lunch Date with Richard

I was feeling down the other day -- blame it on the gloomy weather, my colds, my period and seeing photos of the family celebrations that we missed back home -- they all made me feel blah.  So, the next day, Richard surprised me by taking a day off from work so we can have a lunch date.
a
a
Greyhound Cafe at Siam Center.
a
a
Sigh...I wish we had millions of money so we can easily fly back and forth to Manila.  That way, we won't have to miss any birthdays and other family celebrations.  While I love seeing photos on Facebook because it keeps me updated, it also makes me sad not to be there and miss all the fun.  Being so far away sucks that way but I'm really glad that I have Richard and Aly to hug me and tell me that everything will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment