Friday, April 30, 2010

My Little Assistant

Aly takes pride in being "mommy's little assistant".  And she takes that role seriously.  One time, I asked her to get me a pair of scissors.  Richard tried to beat her to it, but she almost got upset.  She said, "Daddy!  I'll get it!  I'm mommy's little assistant!".  Richard had no choice but to retreat.  Heehee!
a
a
She told me the other day that one of the light bulbs in her room needed to be changed so I told her to write me a note so I won't forget.  The next morning, I saw this on our message board at the kitchen:
a
a
Heehee!
a
a
The light bulb has been changed, but I haven't erased her message yet because Richard and I like to look at it and it never fails to make us smile.  For the nth time, our little girl is growing up too fast! 
a
a
I told Richard that I hope her attitude won't change when she grows up.  I hope she will carry on that certain kind of pride and happiness whenever mommy and daddy ask her to do things for us.  I mean, you know how teenagers can be (been there, done that!).  Anyhow, it's too early for me to worry about that.  I will just have to enjoy having the best little assistant as long as I can :)
a
a


No comments:

Post a Comment