Thursday, May 6, 2010

Untitled

Three days ago, we found a tiny lump in Richard's lower body.  While the hubby assured me that it's probably nothing serious, I was worried like crazy.  My paranoid mind went into overdrive: I suddenly remembered my lola Aning and her cancer; how it all started from a small lump, etc.  To say that I was distraught is an understatement -- I was terrified.  Ofcourse, I kept this all to myself because I didn't want Richard to worry about me.  I should be worried about him, not the other way around.  
a
a
I made Richard promise that we should go and see a doctor asap and he agreed.  So yesterday, we went.  I was a bundle of nerves, I tell you.  I kept praying and praying...I prepared myself for the worst.  It might seem overacting to some, but we're talking about the love of my life here.  I have every right to be so.
a
a
So we went to see a surgeon who said that the tiny lump is nothing but a harmless cyst.  The moment he mentioned the word "harmless", I was soo relieved!  You can not imagine how happy I was at that moment.  I guess that's how one would feel if they won the Lotto.
a
a
The surgeon went on the explain, but my mind kinda stopped listening the moment I heard him say it's harmless because that's all I really needed to know.  I do remember him saying that we can have it removed if we want to, but it's not that urgent.
a
a
From this experience, I have a lot to be thankful for.  First, my husband's health.  I'm also thankful that my husband kept his promise to see a doctor asap.  I asked him if he was scared, he said no so probably the only reason why he went was to keep me from worrying.  For that, I believe I am truly blessed with a wonderful husband.  Thank you, Jesus for making everything ok.  I pray that You will continue to bless him with good health in the years to come.
a
a
 

No comments:

Post a Comment