Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why I Have the Best Husband and Daughter in the World

I've been sick these past few days.  Nothing serious though, just cough and cold...and aching joints and muscles with a terrible headache...sorta kinda like the flu minus the fever.  Whatever I'm down with, fever or no fever, I still feel like hell.  And I have to tell ya, doing household chores when you're not feeling 100% sucks big time!  
a
a
But I'm hanging in there.  The hubby helps me in any way he can.  He helps me with the dishes at night and he brings Aly to school in the morning.  Having that  luxury of staying in bed for an extra hour is great for me, but it makes Richard late for work which is baaad.  You see, he usually has meetings the moment he steps foot in the office so it's really a big sacrifice for the hubby and I really, really, truly appreciate it.  Thanks, sweetie!  I love you!
a
a
Not to be outdone is my seven-year old who made this for me yesterday:
a
a
A get well soon card :)  Ain't that sweet?
a
a
I wish I can recover soon.  I need to and I want to.  The first thing I'm going to do is go to the grocery so I can grant Richard and Aly's kitchen wishes: brownies for Richard, cheese quesadillas and lemon cupcakes for Aly.  I will make them with so much love they wouldn't know what hit them.  Heehee! I have the best husband and daughter in the world!  I really do :)
a
a

No comments:

Post a Comment