Friday, April 23, 2010

A Goddess Moment: The Kiss

I want to share with you some of my experiences when I truly feel like a goddess.  Let's name these Goddess Moments.  This is dedicated to all my fabulous mommy/housewife friends who understand the true meaning of hardwork and who deserve to be treated like royalty all day, every day.
a
a
Be warned, though, that some of what I'm about to say might be a little cheesy :)  Here it goes...
a
a 
Two years, seven months and twenty pounds later, I still get kilig when my husband looks into my eyes and tells me I'm beautiful or sexy :)  I mean, let's face it: a lot has changed since the day we got married so it really is something when the husband tells me that.
a
a
I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband and I pray that he will always look at me with the same loving eyes no matter how much I weigh or how old I get :)
a
a
Speaking of kilig, this is one of my favorite photos with Richard that was taken during our 2nd wedding anniversary in Hua Hin:
a
a
Moments before the shutter clicked, Richard grabbed and kissed me *kilig*
a
a
That night, as we were strolling at the night market, I saw this painting:
a
a
Gustav Kilmt's The KissImage via Wikimedia.
a
a
It was love at first sight!  It was the perfect souvenir for our wedding anniversary.  How I'd love to have that in our house to always remind me of that kilig moment in Hua Hin...but  when I looked at the price tag...Thb18,000*gasp*it's too expensive!!  Sigh...I can only wish...someday, you will be mine.
a
a

No comments:

Post a Comment