Monday, May 31, 2010

Why I have the Best Family in the World

One of my favorite family photos, which was taken during our sports-themed Christmas Party in 2008.
a
a
Exactly one day after Aly and I arrived in Bangkok, Richard had to leave for another business trip to Manila.  It sucks because we missed Richard so much during our vacay, but these business trips have become a part of the hubby's worklife already so Aly and I are kinda getting the hang of it.  
a
a
Anyway, while he was there, my family took him out to dinner.  The entire brood was there: dad, mom, my brothers Mick and Jof, my sister Angel and her boyfriend Marc and my favorite tita in the entire universe, tita Papot.  You cannot imagine how super duper inggit Aly and I were because we weren't there.  When I told Aly that her dad was going to have dinner with everyone back home, she said it wasn't fair because she misses her lolo and lola very  much.  But the jealousy wore off eventually and it turned to happiness and kilig because I realized just how much my family loves Richard.  I'm not surprised that they took Richard out to dinner because they always do that when he comes home.  But for this particular trip, I already told mom that he will be running on a tight schedule so he might not be able to meet them for dinner.  And yet, my dad persisted.  Thankfully, Richard's schedule cleared up and that's how they ended up having dinner together.
a
a
When Richard came home, I told him that my family really loves him because they really wanted to see him.  They didn't let him leave Manila without seeing him.  It's a one-hour  drive (at the very least, with no traffic jam in SLEX) from Tagaytay to Alabang and I've seen how bad SLEX traffic can be. I also know how my parents hate being stuck traffic so I know that it's really quite something.  And that's why I think I have the best family in the world.
a
a
I am truly blessed to have a wonderful family.  I have the greatest parents ever -- the best grandparents that any kid would ask for.  I am also proud of my siblings and what they have come to be -- mom didn't raise any brats so we all grew up with so much love and respect for each other, and we always support each other no matter what.  No sibling rivalry and jealousy in our family!  I also love how they love Richard and Aly because they know how these two make me happy.  I have the best family in the world!  I really do :)
a
a
To dad, mom, my siblings, tita Papot and Marc: thanks for keeping Richard company while he was there.  It may have been just a short dinner, but it meant a lot to us.  We love you!
a
a

No comments:

Post a Comment