Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Goddess Moment: Visiting My Husband's Office for the First Time

Yesterday, I went to Richard's office for the very first time.  We've been living in Bangkok for more than two years already, but I've never been to his office ever.  Yesterday was my first time and I was there for our visa renewal.
a
a
To mark the special occasion, I wanted to surprise my husband by wearing the new dress that I bought during our recent trip to Manila.  I also put on a little make up because I knew he will be introducing me to his colleagues so it wouldn't hurt to look a little nice.
a
a
It was a great morning :)  I loved spending time with the hubby even for a little while.  Can you believe I was kilig even if we just ate lunch in their canteen?  Well, it was not exactly your ordinary canteen because it was bigger and a lot cleaner than the usual mall foodcourt.  
a
a
Their office complex is huge!  It's like the CIA/FBI offices that we see in the movies where there are a lot of doors with entry codes, long corridors and restricted areas.  Heehee!  It's nice to finally see where the hubby works.  His office is a long drive from our place so I learned to appreciate his hardwork all the more.  Sweetie, you are the best!
a
a
Oh, and the best part of the entire experience?  When I wore my new dress, I saw for myself that all the hardwork that I've been putting into my diet has finally paid off!  Woohoo!!  I know I still have a long way to go if I want my 2009 body back, but I know I'm getting there.  The dress is one size smaller than my usual dress size but I was able wear it.  It was a comfortable fit so hooray!!  Also when Richard came home last night, he told me that one of colleagues said that his wife is very pretty :)  *blush*  She thought I was very fair and asked if I was Chinese.  Heehee!
a
a
Totally a goddess moment!  And I am soo determined to lose weight more than ever :)
a
a

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats! 1 dress size down is A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee! Thanks! But I need to do another round! I took a break from my diet last week and it seemed like the pounds that I lost came back -- with a vengeance! Eeek! Plus, I'm getting ready na rin for my trip home next month and the Estrel's Caramel cake :) Haha!

    ReplyDelete