Friday, June 25, 2010

Today Is A Good Day

Things that made me smile today:
a
  • I saw my favorite maid outside our apartment this morning!  She was happy to see me (she gave me a bright and cheery "sawasdee ka"!); I was happy to see her too.  She used to clean our old apartment in Tower 1.  On our last day, I asked her if she will move to Tower 5 but she wasn't sure back then.  But today I saw her and she really made my day :) 
a
  • I also did a little window shopping this morning.  Oh, how I missed the malls in Siam!  I didn't buy anything.  I was just happy looking at the beautiful stuff on display.
a
  • The school secretary, Khun Kate just called and she told me that the photo bags that I ordered has arrived.  Yay!  I will post pics later.
a
I love how these little surprises made my day.  Thank you, Lord for a wonderful morning.  I hope that the rest of the day will be as great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment