Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Birthday and Our Holiday

So I turned 33 yesterday and it was a great birthday!  I have no issues about revealing my age because I look and think young (naks!).  Anyhoo, big thanks to the hubby and my little bunny for making my day extra special.  Someone told me yesterday that Richard and Aly are lucky to have me, but I said it's also the other way around.  Richard and Aly are two of my greatest blessings and I am very lucky to be loved by them.
a
a
Family photo on my birthday.
a
a
I'm still basking in all that birthday love.  Thank you to all my friends who greeted me on Facebook.  It really feels great to be loved :)
a
a
Speaking of love, I am also thankful for all the wonderful memories that Aly and I made during our holiday.
a
a
The four wonderful days that we spent in Coron with family.
a
a
Aly's afternoons with her baby cousin Eli.
a
a
Swimming with friends.
a
a
Bonding with cousins in Laiya.
a
a
Thank you, Lord for another year -- for my wonderful family, my friends and everything else that you have blessed me with.  I pray that you will continue to bless us so that we will have more to share with our loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment