Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Friends

This week has been great in the friendship department.  So many good news and the good vibes just keep pouring in.
a
a
The other day, I received a message from a friend telling me that she's expecting.  I was really touched and honored that she shared the good news with me.  When friends share news of their blessings with me, it makes me feel I'm next.  Heehee!
a
a
Yesterday, I was chatting with Aly's BFF's mom and she invited me to lunch as a way of thanking me for a small favor.  That "small favor" was actually nothing because all I did was send her the link to the Church's website.  She was asking me for directions, which I cannot explain verbally, so I just promised to send her the map via email.  All I did was cut and paste, and now she wants to take me out for a Korean lunch, which is actually great because I've been wanting to learn how to eat Korean and what better way to learn than from a Korean, right?  I'm so excited!!  
a
a
Tonight, my own BFF's will be arriving and this is going to be a great weekend!
a
a
I must be doing something right in my life to have great friends.  Thank you Lord for these wonderful and beautiful people in my life.
a
a
We need friends for many reasons,
all throughout the four seasons.
a
We need friends to comfort us when we are sad,
and to have fun with us when we are glad.
a
We need friends to give us good advice
We need someone we can count on to treat us nice.
a
We need friends because we are social in nature
and having friends makes us feel secure.
a
We need friends to remember us once we have passed
sharing memories that will always last.
a
That's why I need YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment