Thursday, May 19, 2011

Family Time

Richard and Aly just had a long weekend -- Monday and Tuesday were public holidays here in Bangkok.  We didn't go anywhere; we just stayed at home and did family stuff like watching movies, tv series...both of them also pitched in with the household chores which I really loved.  Heehee!
a
a
I love those days when we can just chillax at home -- I have no complaints about being stuck at home because the heat outside is too unbearable.  We don't like to leave the comfort of our air-conditioned home.  But don't worry about our carbon footprint, we only turn it on when we really have to like, for a couple of hours in the afternoon when the heat is at its peak.
a
a
Thank goodness for long weekends!  I have my husband and daughter all to myself, all day, everyday :)

1 comment:

  1. ang sweet nito, im sure teary eyed si tito after he read this :)

    ReplyDelete