Friday, April 8, 2011

Stress Reliever

One of my favorite photos with Aly.  Hua Hin, September 2009
a
a
Yesterday was the longest day ever: doctor's appointment in the morning, Songkran party in the afternoon, last-minute preps for Aly's school thing, our usual daily activities and some new routines in between...Hindi lang stress drilon at haggardo versoza; samahan mo pa ng pagoda cold wave lotion.  Haha!!  That's stressed, haggard and pagod in normal speak.  Heehee!
a
a
It took a lot of effort not to be sungit to anybody.  Believe me, it wasn't easy!  But it all vanished when Aly told me:
a
a
"You're the best person that I ever met mommy!"
a
a
That's her way of thanking me for helping her with her school preps.  She doesn't really have to thank me because it's my job, but hearing her say those words makes it all worth it.  She's my stress reliever.  I just love being a mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment