Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Holiday

Same time last year in Pattaya.
a
a
Richard's on a week-long holiday and Aly's on a two-week break.  Any hands-on/stay-at-home mom would know that when the rest of the family is on  holiday, the mommies work double-time, overtime because there's more that needs to be done at home: more cooking, more cleaning up, etc.  I think I made a mistake by opting to stay at home.  It's only Tuesday and I'm getting stressed and sungit.  Yikes!  I think I will be more relaxed if we were at the beach or in some resort elsewhere.  Oh well...
a
a
But I'm not really the type who likes to dwell on the negative.  I like to look at the brighter side of things so for this holiday, I'm thankful for:
a
a
  • Having the hubby and daughter with me all day all week, so we're doing a lot of family things together: watching movies, groceries, etc.
  • Even if there's more work to be done, I'm thankful that my husband doesn't mind sharing the workload with me.  There's nothing more sexy than a husband washing dishes or hanging up the laundry.  Heehee!
  • Playdates that keep the daughter busy for a couple of hours so I get to blog and Richard can read a book -- exactly what we're doing right now.  Heehee!
a
a
So, hooray for the holidays! :)

2 comments:

  1. true! a hubby who shares housechores with his wifey is truly something :)we're lucky kris, kasi rare talaga yung kind nila :) i appreciate the fact that they're not just helping us out with the housework pero when it comes to our kids, super hands on din sila. So they really deserve all the love we give them..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mare! Yes, we are very lucky indeed!

    ReplyDelete