Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mom + Dad

Mom and dad are back from their month-long trip to the US.
a
a
At the Golden Gate Bridge.
a
a
At the Grand Canyon. (Photos grabbed from tita Choy's FB.  Thanks, tita!)
a
a
While they were there, I always prayed for their safety, most especially during their flight back home.  Thank you, Lord for hearing my prayer :)  And thank you too for giving mom and dad the opportunity to travel.  I'm sure they had a blast!  They went to so many places, met with mom's relatives and high school friends...and the shopping!  Gosh!  I'm so inggit!  My siblings were very excited about the gadgets and goodies that mom and dad brought home.  I can't wait to go home and wrap my arms around this:
a
a
Michael Kors, baby!  Wheee!!!  Photo taken by Angel using her new iTouch :)
a
a
Thanks mom and dad!  I love you!  Thanks in advance too for the stuff that you bought for Richard and Aly.  Excited na kami lahat dito to see them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment