Friday, September 17, 2010

God Heard Me

This is just too amazing not to share...
a
a
When I was at Lalaisap (lunch market at Silom) today, the sky was dark.  I was there at 11am, but with the overcast sky, it felt like 4pm.  I knew it would rain anytime.  But I didn't bring an umbrella, so I prayed to God that He won't let it rain while I was there.  So I walked around, ate lunch and walked around some more.  There was a slight drizzle at around 1pm, but I prayed again: "Please, God, just a little bit more.  Please don't let it rain while I'm still here."  Still, I prepared myself in case it did rain.  You will never know, right?
a
a
I managed to make a quick stop at Dean and Deluca before going home and it started drizzling a bit when I left.  Still, I made it to the cab dry and as we were on the last turn going to our street, this happened:
a
a
It started to rain.
a
a
a
Taken from inside the cab.
a
a
Amazing, isn't it?  I am one lucky gal.  Thank you, Lord for hearing my prayer and for keeping me dry :)


No comments:

Post a Comment