Thursday, June 30, 2011

Adventures with Aly

Goofing around in her playhouse.  Sweetie, wish you were here!  We miss you!
a
a
Spending a lot of time with my big girl baby and loving every minute of it!   We went to the supermarket together and I took her with me to lunch with my best friend Pat today.  Even just being in the car together, me driving and Aly safely buckled up in the passenger seat, excites us.  It's like we're going on a new adventure even if our destination is like ten minutes away.  Heehee! 
a
a
Time well spent with my daughter and seeing how happy she is makes everything worth it.  We miss Richard, though.  Can't wait for him to join us here. 
a
a
Thank you, Lord for the opportunity to be with family and friends.  Thank you, too for the adventures no matter how small they may seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment