Friday, January 7, 2011

Feeling the Love from Family and Friends

 With my family at Racks Sta. Rosa.
a
a
With my cousins and the friends we grew up with in Bagumbayan.
a
a
With my college barkada.
a
a
With my kumareng Dy and my inaanak Audrae.
a
a
My favorite tita Papot, Jof, Kokoy, Camille, Gabs and Moe.
a
a
During our last day in Tagaytay, I received so many messages from friends via text and Facebook, all wishing us a safe trip and thanking us for the time that we spent with them during the holidays.  Some were unexpected, but all were equally overwhelming.  I told Richard that I should be sad about leaving, but all that love made me really happy.  I guess we must be doing something good to deserve all that.
a
a
I have the best family and friends ever!  Thank you Lord for all the blessings.   

No comments:

Post a Comment